Arri BroadCaster DMX LED Panel 35W/11-36V -
The Arri BroadCaster DMX LED Panel is designed for remote control via DMX, independently controlling functions like 0-100% dimming, temperature control from 2800-6500K, as well as +/- green control at distances up to 100 m.
A 3/8" (9.5 mm) female thread permits mounting the luminaire to grip equipment such as the Arri Caster Stirrup which provides swiveling movement and a 5/8" (16mm) receiver in a yoke-like construction. Safety features include Auto Power Off to protect LEDs from heat due to overvoltage. Accessories include a 2-leaf barndoor, gel frame and a light intensifier that doubles the luminous output of the panel.
The BroadCaster Power Supply (sold separately) accepts input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz and outputs 24VDC. Three DMX outputs are provided each of which can support up to 3 LED panels up to a maximum of 6 panels per power supply. (4-pin DMX cable not included)
- Small size (8.7 x 3.75 x 2.75") and light weight (2.11 lbs) make for easy portability and handling
- Absolute color temperature and intensity stability due to Arri True Match LED Technology
- DMX enables remote control of dimming, color temperature and +/- green output at distances up to 100 m
- Tunable white light from tungsten to daylight from 2800K-6500K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 90 renders colors more vivid on film or digital media