Arri LoCaster LED Panel with Stirrup 35W Power Rating 11-36VDC Operating Voltage -
Arri LoCaster LED Panel with Stirrup is designed for location use in video, film or TV production scenarios. Dimming function (0-100%) and color temperature control from 2800-6500K can be controlled independently with simple knobs on the body of the LED panel itself. A 3/8" (9.5 mm) female thread permits mounting the luminaire to the included Arri Caster Stirrup which provides swiveling movement and a 5/8" (16mm) receiver in a yoke-like construction. Safety features include Auto Power Off to protect LEDs from heat due to overvoltage. Accessories include a 2-leaf barndoor, gel frame and a light intensifier that doubles the luminous output of the panel.
The LoCaster Power Supply (sold separately) accepts input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz and outputs 24VDC. Extremely small and lightweight, it powers a single LoCaster panel. An optional NiMH Battery Pack (sold separately) is also available, providing 2 hours of DC power for a single LoCaster panel.
- Small size (8.7 x 3.75 x 2.75") and light weight (2.11 lbs) make for easy portability and handling
- Tunable white light from tungsten to daylight from 2800K-6500K
- Absolute color temperature and intensity stability due to Arri True Match LED Technology
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 90 renders colors more vivid on film or digital media
- 0-100% dimming as well as color temperature is controllable on the panel via simple knobs