Asics GEL-Cirrus33 - Who says you can't walk in the clouds? Experiencing the maximum cushioning and flexible ride of the dynamic GEL-Cirrus33™ 2 from ASICS® is sure to change you mind.
Successor to the GEL-Cirrus33™, SKU# 7881597.
Built for the underpronator to mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
Breathable open mesh upper.
Lightweight synthetic overlays.
MONO-SOCK™ upper features a seamless design that improves comfort and support by working as one with the overlays.
Reflective elements increase visibility in low lighting.
PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Solyte, EVA and SpEVA combined midsole material for lightweight cushion and excellent response
- Solyte midsole is lighter that standard ASIC designed EVA and SpEVA. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- No-sew upper construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Seamless mesh upper with synthetic overlays for a secure fit
- Breathable, open mesh upper.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- US shipments only
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
The ASICS GEL-Cirrus33™ 2 continues to blend lightweight flexibility with maximum cushioning. This men's athletic shoe is lightweight and supportive, with strategically placed stretch material on the updated MONO-SOCK upper to prevent irritation. Vertical flex grooves enhance gait efficiency, while an exoskeletal heel counter ensures a secure fit around the heel. I.G.S. and Guidance Line technology encourage gait efficiency for underpronators to mild overpronators alike. The ComforDry™ insole provides cushioning, prevents odor and maintains a cool, dry foot environment. The DuraSponge outsole lends lasting traction and durability in the ASICS GEL-Cirrus33™ 2 running shoe.
The Asics GEL-Cirrus 33 Running Shoe for Men was designed to enhance natural foot movement, this bold style sets a new standard for cushioning, comfort, and lightweight performance thanks to an innovative two-layer midsole and the unbelievable GEL Cushioning System.
Sierra Trading Post
Asics' GEL-Cirrus33 2 running shoes feature outstanding gel cushioning in a lightweight, flexible package. The seamless upper offers a slipper-like fit, with Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning for maximum shock absorption.
Find your perfect stride amid the clouds, as you pace effortlessly in the ultralightweight, pillowy ASICS GEL-Cirrus33.