Asics GEL-Cumulus 14 -
The Asics Cumulus 14 Running Shoes offer a lightweight and cushioned feel to neutral runners. There's gel cushioning through the rearfoot and midfoot, and 2 layers of memory foam in the heel. The memory foam forms around your heel to create a custom fit and ideal comfort. Asics also updated the midsole material on the Cumulus shoe, using a new, lighter material for added weight savings. Whether your workout plans include running, walking, or coaching soccer, the Cumulus 14 is a very comfortable choice.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- P.H.F. personal heel fit features two layers of memory foam at the collar to mold to the heel
- Soft, breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Solyte® midsole material offers lightweight cushioning
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Durable synthetic upper for targeted support.
- Gel cushioning in rear foot and mid foot
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- AHAR is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Successor to the GEL-Cumulus 13 (no longer available) .
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) helps slow pronation for an optimal gait
- A running shoe built for the underpronator to the mild overpronator.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- US shipments only
- Neutral to mild over/under pronation
Sierra Trading Post
Weighing in much lighter than its predecessors, Asics' GEL-Cumulus 14 running shoes offer the same cloud-soft Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning you love, complete with a super-stable platform for neutral runners and mild overpronators.
You can't help but add a little bounce and hop as you stride along effortlessly. It must be the pillowy plush of the ASICS GEL-Cumulus 14 underfoot!
Fans of the GEL-Cumulus® series will love the technical updates that improve both upper comfort and it exceptionally cushioned ride, while reducing weight by a half ounce. Its surprisingly stable platform is suitable for underpronators to mild overpronators.