Asics GEL-Cumulus 14 -
The plush ride of the updated ASICS GEL-Cumulus 14 shoe offers cushioned excellence, mile after mile. This lightweight women's running shoe provides comfort and stability, making it appropriate for gaits ranging from underpronator to mild overpronator. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorb shock; the Space Trusstic System stabilizes the midfoot and increases gait efficiency in the ASICS GEL-Cumulus 14 athletic shoe. The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the natural gait. The Personalized Heel Fit (PHF) creates a customized heel fit; the ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial protection. The DuraSponge rubber outsole provides reliable traction and resists abrasion.
- P.H.F. personal heel fit features two layers of memory foam at the collar to mold to the heel
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great step-in feel.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Lightweight Solyte midsole compound offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together in design to guide your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Stabilizer at the midfoot creates a pocket between Asic's Trusstic midsole reinforcement structure and the midsole cushioning that allows the midsole to compress on impact to improve shock absorption
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Solyte Midosle material is a light weight midsole compound that enhances cushioing and durabiltiy
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- An exceptionally cushioned running shoe that features just the right amount of stability, making it perfect for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Durable, lightweight synthetic overlays offer targeted support.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Neutral to mild over/under pronation
- Sole uses vertical flex grooves that allow for a more flexible tread pattern
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) helps slow pronation for an optimal gait
- Successor to the GEL-Cumulus 13, SKU# 7786508.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- US shipments only
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
Running shoe uppers are getting increasingly sophisticated and comfortable, and the Asics Women's GEL-Cumulus 14 Running Shoe is right on-trend. Lighter by a half-ounce and more breathable than ever, the Cumulus 14 is ideal for under-pronators to mild over-pronators with high to normal arches.
The Asics Cumulus 14 Running Shoes are even lighter than before. These are neutral, cushioned shoes that provide comfort to runners without major gait issues. Asics new Solyte® midsole material is what provides the weight savings. It's lighter than standard EVA, but still very durable. For optimal fit in the heel Asics added 2 layers of memory foam. It forms to your specific heel shape, providing the best possible cushioning and feel. Gel cushioning in the forefoot and heel add an extra element of impact protection to this comfortable style.
Sierra Trading Post
Weighing in much lighter than its predecessors, Asics' GEL-Cumulus 14 running shoes offer the same cloud-soft Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning you love, complete with a super-stable platform for neutral runners and mild overpronators.
Fans of the GEL-Cumulus series will love the technical updates that improve both upper comfort and an exceptionally cushioned ride with the Asics Gel-Cumulus 14, while reducing weight by a half ounce. Its surprisingly stable platform is suitable for underpronators to mild overpronators.
The Gel-Cumulus 14 by Asics offers an incredibly stable platform for underpronators and mild overpronators. With exceptional upper comfort and even more exceptional lower comfort, the Gel-Gumulus 14 will not fail to impress.
It's no wonder the miles accumulate! When a ride is this smooth, how could you not be tempted to lace up the GEL-Cumulus 14 and go?