Asics GEL-Excel33 - At nearly an ounce lighter and just as plush as its predecessor, you are bound to fall for the GEL-Excel33™ 3 from ASICS®!
Successor to the GEL-Excel33 2, SKU# 8053759.
A neutral running shoe that is designed to enhance the foot's natural motion. Ideal for the mild underpronator to neutral runner.
Breathable mesh upper with ultralightweight flexible synthetic overlays.
Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
FluidRide midsole technology delivers a supreme combination of energy return and cushioning with reduced weight and optimal durability.
Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
FluidAxis™ features deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot. It is designed to recognize, adapt and respond to a runner's load and positional change from impact to toe-off.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
Thrust yourself into excellence as you slip into the sleek, ultralightweight performance of the ASICS GEL-Excel33 and crush your PB!