Asics GEL-Excel33 - Surpass greatness as you leave all competition in your wake, when you slip into the light and speedy ASICS GEL-Excel33!
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.