Asics GEL-Excel33 Running Shoes -
The ASICS GEL-Excel33™ 2 men's road-running shoes adapt and respond to each step for exceptional comfort. These shoes are engineered for supinators to mild overpronators.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning damps shock during impact and encourages a smooth transition to midstance
- ComfortDry insole provides cushioning, moisture-wicking comfort and odor resistance
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber outsole (AHAR) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Midsole's top layer features plush SpEVA® for superior rebound; bottom layer features quality Solyte® polymer for durable, extremely lightweight cushioning
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- A mix of airy polyester mesh and synthetic textile throughout the uppers provides excellent breathability and flex.
- Odor-resistant polyester linings maintain a cool, dry shoe interior
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
Traction and Grip:
- Blown rubber outsoles on the ASICS GEL-Excel33 2 running shoes give you the reliable traction you need on the road
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- US shipments only
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Vertical flex grooves promote natural foot movement
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Propulsion Trusstic® system improves gait efficiency by mimicking connective tissue in the foot during toe-off
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) helps slow pronation for an optimal gait
Sierra Trading Post
A road-going guru, Asics GEL-Excel33 running shoes propel you along in an ultralight, cushioned neutral design. Their innovative Propulsion Trusstic with an exoskeletal heel counter enhances natural foot movement, and full-length GEL cushioning dissipates impact over the long miles.
The Asics GEL-Excel 33 Running Shoe for Men is high on performance and ultra-low on weight. An innovative Propulsion Trusstic enhances natural foot movement, guarantying a cushioned and responsive ride that you'll love.
Thrust yourself into excellence as you slip into the sleek, ultralightweight performance of the ASICS GEL-Excel33 and crush your PB!