Asics GEL-Forte -
For maximum support, the ASICS GEL-Forte™ never disappoints. This men's running shoe features a breathable mesh upper for a comfortable and supportive feel. The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off; the Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support. A Personalized Heel Fit (PHF) system creates a customized heel fit; the ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial protection. A dual-density DuoMax midsole lends support and stability. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort. The abrasion-resistant rubber outsole of the ASICS GEL-Forte™ running shoe provides reliable traction and lasting durability.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built for the moderate to severe overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and reinforced stability.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
Get the most out of your run when you rely on the enhanced stability and plush cushioning of the GEL-Forte from ASICS!