Asics GEL-FujiTrainer 2 -
Get rugged protection with nimble performance in the ASICS GEL-Fujitrainer™ 2 running shoe, which offers top-of-the-line technology and an exceptional fit. Built specifically to gobble up the trails with full-ground contact, aggressive outsole lugs, this men's athletic shoe features a breathable, synthetic and mesh upper to ensure a chafe-free fit and a lace-up design for lasting comfort; reflective details increase your exposure in low-light conditions. Multi-density construction aids re-supination at toe-off, with a responsive Solyte base. Rearfoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort. Reversed lugs on the AHAR rubber outsole provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain in the ASICS GEL-Fujitrainer™ 2 running shoe.
Support and Cushioning:
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- GEL cushioning pods in heel absorbs impact
- Large chevron-pattered lugs on the full-length Asics High Abrasion Rubber outsole offer durable, secure, traction
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Plush tongue and color for added comfort.
- Super-light Solyte compound in midsole offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Solyte Midosle material is a light weight midsole compound that enhances cushioing and durabiltiy
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Mesh upper and perforated sockliner offer breathability and ventilation for hot, sweaty feet and save on weight
Traction and Grip:
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on varied terrain.
- Lace garage gives you a spot to stow the laces so they don't snag on the undergrowth along the trail
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris
- 8 mm drop, 18 mm heel height, 10 mm forefoot height
- Successor to the GEL-FujiRacer, SKU# 7881717.
- Toe bumper protects your foot against trail hazards
- A trail-specific runner built to accommodate a wide range of runners. Suitable for the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.
Asics Men's GEL-FujiTrainer 2 Trail Running Shoe is nimble, flexible, and significantly lower in profile than its predecessor, but still offers the protection you need to traverse off-road trails. The wide surface area on the outsole offers full-ground contact for great stability that's ideal underpronators and on uneven terrain, while the 8mm heel-to-toe drop offers excellent ground feel. The full-length AHAR outsole features wide-spaced reversed lugs that offer excellent traction both going uphill and down, on wet or dry trails.
ASICS combines rugged protection with nimble performance to create the new GEL-FujiTrainer™ 2. Built specifically to gobble up the trails, featuring full-ground contact, aggressive outsole lugs. GEL® Cushioning, gusseted tongue, and lace garage.
The trail is your playground when you're in the GEL-FujiRacer 2 from ASICS!