Asics GEL-Kayano 19 -
ASICS-GEL Kayano 19 junior running shoes have shed some weight and added strategic seamless overlays to make this version the best Kayano in the series. Discrete eyelets disperse lace tension for a customized fit that will hold your foot securely in place.
Upper: A mesh upper creates added breathability and flexibility in motion. Strategic seamless overlays enhance comfort. Reflective materials enhance visibility during low-light hours.
Midsole: Solyte Midsole Material is a lighter weight compound than standard EVA and enhances cushioning and durability. A sport specific dual-density DuoMax midsole system enhances support and stability. Space Trusstic System midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System dissipates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Outsole: ASICS high abrasion rubber offers exceptional durability. Guidance Line vertical flex grooves enhance gait efficiency.
Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Discrete Eyelets&#8212;Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Gender-Specific Forefoot Cushioning&#8212;A top layer of injected Solyte for increased underfoot cushioning.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Children's version of the adult running shoe providing a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plus 3&#8212;A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
If his shoes can't seem to outlast his play days, say hello to the 19th edition of the GEL-Kayano! Built with top-of-the-line materials you can count on a dynamic combination of cushioning and stability to carry him miles on end.