Asics Gel-Kayano 19 - If their shoes can't seem to outlast the play days, say hello to the 19th edition of the GEL-Kayano! Built with top-of-the-line materials you can count on a dynamic combination of cushioning and stability to carry 'em miles on end.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Discrete Eyelets&#8212;Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
Lining and Layers:
- Gender-Specific Forefoot Cushioning&#8212;A top layer of injected Solyte for increased underfoot cushioning.
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Children's version of the adult running shoe providing a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plus 3&#8212;A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.