Asics Gel-Kayano 19 GS -
Help them take a "stop at never" approach in the ASICS GEL-Kayano 19 running shoe, which offers top-of-the-line technology and an exceptional fit. This kids' athletic shoe features a breathable, stretch mesh Biomorphic Fit upper to ensure a chafe-free fit and an asymmetrical lacing design for lasting comfort; reflective details increase your exposure in low-light conditions. The Personalized Heel Fit (PHF) creates a customized heel fit; the ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial protection. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort. The DuoMax Support System lends support and stability, while the Impact Guidance System works in conjunction with the shock-absorbing Discrete Heel Unit to enhance the foot's natural gait. Guidance Line™ vertical flex grooves in the outsole increase gait efficiency in the ASICS GEL-Kayano 19 running shoe.
- Discrete Eyelets&#8212;Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Gender-Specific Forefoot Cushioning&#8212;A top layer of injected Solyte for increased underfoot cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Children's version of the adult running shoe providing a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Plus 3&#8212;A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
If her shoes can't seem to outlast her play days, say hello to the 19th edition of the GEL-Kayano! Built with top-of-the-line materials you can count on a dynamic combination of cushioning and stability to carry her miles on end.