Asics GEL-Lyte33 2 -
Asics' 33 collection of shoes complements the 33 joints that allow your foot to flex and adapt to the ground while you run, and the Women's Gel-Lyte 33 2 Running Shoe is a shining example of this marriage of biomechanics and design in action. This is a training shoe for middle-distance runners who underpronate or those in need of neutral cushioning or moderate overpronation correction. Like the lightweight sole, the upper is streamlined and flexible, designed specifically for articulation and maximum comfort. Full-length cushioning adds spring to your step and the FluidAxis midsole design engages your ankle and forefoot joints to encourage an efficient, natural gait when you're going the distance.
'Natural' training shoes are a dime-a-dozen these days, so the Gel-Lyte33 approaches the idea in a new way. Structured support features and cushioning materials are shaped in such a way to allow both to flex simultaneously so the entire midsole reacts to varying levels of impact at different angles, from heel to toe. When your foot hits the ground your gait feels smooth and your transition off your toes fluid. Thanks to this articulated design your running feels more efficient, your foot free to flex, and you sacrifice nothing in the way of support.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning reduces shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Ideal for runners who underpronate or require neutral support or moderate overpronation correction
- 33 midsole construction uses strategically positioned cushioning and support structures to allow your foot to naturally flex at any one of its 33 joints
- Built for the neutral to underprontor looking for a light, speedy ride that doesn't compromise cushioning.
- GEL cushioning absorbs impact and provides rebound to smooth out the transition to your forefoot
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mono Sock contours around the ankle for improved comfort
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
- F.A.S.T heel uses a sleek external heel counter to provide stability and improve fit
- F.A.S.T. Drop low heel-to-toe differential reduces midsole weight to improve speed
- Asymmetrical two-density midsole is aligned to the joints of the foot—works in harmony with Guidance Line to optimize flexibility for an adaptive and responsive ride
- SpEVA midsole improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Guidance Line design utilizes vertical flex grooves to allow the outsole and midsole to flex with greater efficiency
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA midsole improves energy return and resists compression set
- F.A.S.T. Drop - 6mm midsole differential promotes a mid-foot to forefoot strike.
- SpEVA midsole and full-length solyte cushioning absorb impact during so there's less stress on the knee and ankle
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- F.A.S.T. Sole - Minimal outsole material is strategically placed in only high-wear areas.
- This midsole construction allows different parts of the shoe to adapt simultaneously to a variety load profiles from different angles
- Mesh and synthetic upper; reflective materials enhance visibility during low-light hours
- F.A.S.T sole is comprised of minimal outsole material, making the shoe lighter overall
- Seamless upper quarter panel uses more welding than stitching, thus eliminating chaffing and irritation
- Superlight mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- FluidAxis technology enables natural foot rotation by engaging your ankle and joints at your forefoot
- US shipments only
- Moderate, 6mm drop (heel-forefoot offset) allows you to transition to a midfoot or forefoot striking style or to rely on heel striking when necessary
- FluidAxis enables shoe to recognize, adapt and respond to load and positional change from impact to toe-off
- F.A.S.T. Heel - Lightweight heel design hugs the foot securely while minimizing structural weight.
- Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off: Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs
- Successor to the GEL-Lyte33, SKU#7976550.
Light on weight but heavy on innovation, this generation of the GEL-Lyte33™ boasts F.A.S.T.™ features to help you unlock your potential. The lightest shoe in the ASICS 33 collection, ASICS GEL-Lyte33™ 2 shoe employs a host of featherweight features designed to promote natural foot movement. This women's running shoe features a breathable, open mesh upper with reflective detailing. The full-length Guidance Line provides smooth transitions and increases efficiency; gender-specific forefoot cushioning lends comfort and absorbs shock. Rearfoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort; high abrasion rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole of the ASICS GEL-Lyte33™ running shoe provide extra durability and traction.
Fly swiftly in the light and flexible design of the GEL-Lyte33™ 2 from ASICS®!
Built for the neutral to underprontor looking for a light, speedy ride that doesn't compromise cushioning.
F.A.S.T. Heel™ - Lightweight heel design hugs the foot securely while minimizing structural weight.
SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
F.A.S.T. Drop™ - 6mm midsole differential promotes a mid-foot to forefoot strike.
F.A.S.T. Sole™ - Minimal outsole material is strategically placed in only high-wear areas.
Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Sierra Trading Post
Light on weight but beefy on innovation, Asics' GEL-Lyte33 2 running shoes take a minimalist design and amp it up with guidance systems, supportive, adaptive cushioning and Asics' breakthrough F.A.S.T. technology.
Light on weight but heavy on innovation, this generation of the GEL-Lyte33? boasts F.A.S.T.? features and ASICS' new breakthrough technology. Aligned to the joints of the foot, the asymmetrical two-density midsole works in harmony with Guidance Line® to optimize flexibility for an adaptive and responsive ride. Designed to give underpronators to neutral runners a totally new speedy experience.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Designed to give underpronators to neutral runners a totally new speedy experience, the lightweight GEL-Lyte33 2 boasts F.A.S.T. features and new technology.
Country of Origin: Imported