Asics GEL-Nimbus 14 Limited Edition - Obtain a light, efficient stride when you ride in the rich, cloud-like plush and steady foundation of the GEL-Nimbus 14 from ASICS!
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable synthetic ovlerlays for structural support.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Light, breathable mesh upper.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- World renowned for its exceptionally plush, yet stable ride, making it suitable for the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.
- Successor to the GEL-Nimbus 13, SKU# 7976191.
- A limited edition color.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.