Asics GEL-Nimbus 15 NYC - Show your pride on race day as your run among the distinguished in the GEL-Nimbus 15 NYC from ASICS.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Renowned for its plush cushioning and stable platform, it is suitable for the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.
- A limited edition design of the GEL-Nimbus 15, SKU# 8138931, featuring the 2013 ING New York City Marathon logo and colors.
- AHAR rubber is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- FluidFit upper technology combines multidirectional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the foot to promote a glove-like fit.
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- FluidRide midsole technology delivers a supreme combination of energy return and cushioning with reduced weight and optimal durability.
- Gender-specific cushioning features a lower-density midsole top layer, allowing for heightened midsole compression benefits.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays.
- Plus 3 - A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Successor to the GEL-Nimbus 14, SKU#7976191.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.