Asics GEL-Scout - Tired of pounding pavement? Then switch over to the trails with this new addition to the ASICS® trail shoe family. These heavy-duty shoes provide full ground contact and utilizes full outsole coverage for enhanced protection, ensuring that you'll be able to conquer just about any terrain.
Built for the neutral to overpronator seeking a well cushioned and stable ride on the trail.
The upper features a supportive cage structure around a soft mesh lining, ensuring comfort, durability, and a secure fit.
Unique lace pocket allows the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
Gusseted anti gravel tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
keeps feet protected against stone bruises.
Wet Grip® outsole is constructed of a mixture of organic and non-organic compounds, designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.
These designated shoes have the use of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Lining and Layers:
- Synthetic leather/nylon mesh uppers feature supportive cage structure around soft mesh linings for great comfort and durability
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS? standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- EVA polymer midsoles with gel inserts in the heels and forefeet damp shock on impact and encourage a smooth stride
Support and Cushioning:
- Rear and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs impact as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- Strategically placed High-Abrasion Rubber in outsole enhances durability
Traction and Grip:
- Wet Grip sole with aggressive trail-specific lugs is made from a special blend of organic and inorganic compounds to offer reliable traction, even on wet surfaces
- ASICS GEL-Scout™ trail-running shoes have small pockets on the tongues that give you a place to tuck the laces in so they won't snag on sticks
- Rock protection plates keep sharp rocks and sticks from hurting the soles of your feet
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out gravel and other trail debris
- Gusseted tongues prevent debris from getting into the shoes
- Rock protection plate shields you from stone bruises
- Best for runners with a neutral stride or who tend to over-pronate with medium to flat arches
- Lace garage tucks away loose ends
Trail enthusiasts are sure to love the ASIC GEL-Scout™ performance shoe. Built to withstand the rigors of trail running, this women's outdoor shoe features a supportive external cage around the soft mesh lining to ensure a secure fit and added stability. Full-length GEL cushioning absorbs shock; ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. The trail-specific outsole of the ASICS GEL-Scout™ athletic shoe is designed with WET GRIP technology and aggressive lugs for optimal outdoor traction.
Explore new terrain beyond paved sidewalks and roads with the Asics Women's GEL-Scout Trail Running Shoe. The scenery's great, but the trail itself may pose new challenges; thanks to this lightweight but rugged and supportive shoe, you're more than up to the task. In fact, you're in for a treat.
ASICS GEL-Scout™ trail-running shoes provide full ground contact and use full outsole coverage for great protection and ground feel when you're logging lots of miles on rough trails.
This new addition to the ASICS® trail shoe family provides full ground contact and utilizes full outsole coverage in order to provide great protection and ground feel. Aggressive lugs ensure optimal traction on the trail. The upper features a supportive cage structure around a soft mesh lining, ensuring comfort, durability, and a secure fit.