Asics GEL-Scram 2 -
The versatile traction of the ASICS GEL-Scram™ 2 is trail ready with a lightweight, cushioned platform that is perfect for everyday wear. This rugged men's outdoor shoe features a synthetic and mesh upper and rearfoot GEL cushioning for shock absorption and comfort. A cushioned, removable insole offers underfoot support and accommodates orthotics. The trail-specific rubber outsole of the ASICS GEL-Scram™ 2 athletic shoe provides lasting traction and durability; reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft and breathable textile-mesh lining.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR rubber is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
Traction and Grip:
- Trail-specific outsole features reversed lugs that provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Durable mesh upper with rugged synthetic overlays.
- Cushiond sockliner can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Built for the trail-loving neutral to mild overpronator.
- Successor to the GEL-Scram, SKU#7976434.
Hear that? It's the singletrack calling. Get your over-the-trails-and-through-the-brush fix with the GEL-Scram 2 from ASICS!