Asics GEL-Solution Speed -
ASICS® Gel Solution Speed - Men's The ASICS® GEL-Solution® Speed tennis shoe features Flexion Fit™ that provides form-fitting comfort and support. Mesh upper with synthetic overlays offers comfort and durability. PGuard™ Toe Protector adds enhanced toe durability. P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) molds to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Solyte® midsole delivers enhanced cushioning and durability. Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while cushioning and support. AHAR® durable rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole gives exceptional durability. Removable insole. Wt. 11.0 oz.
- Lightweight upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and supportive synthetic leather.
- Proprietary Flexion Fit upper provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
Lining and Layers:
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) is made up of two layers of memory foam lining the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Breathable textile-mesh lining helps keep your foot feeling dry.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. It offers enhanced cushioning and long-lasting wear.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning system better absorbs impacting shock and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot progresses through the gait cycle.
- AHAR high abrasion rubber place is placed in critical areas of the outsole to provide excellent durability in high-wear areas.
- PGuard toe protector for enhanced toe durability.
Settle in for a lightweight, supportive ride with the ASICS GEL-Solution Speed shoe. Designed with elite tennis players in mind, this women's athletic shoe features a breathable mesh upper with Flexion Fit™ forefoot wraps that provide support during lateral movements. The heel is lined with P.H.F. memory foam for an exacting fit. The PGuard™ toe protector enhances durability Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort; the Solyte midsole lends support. The abrasion-resistant rubber outsole of the ASICS
The second coming of the Gel-Solution Speed maintains the same low profile look and feel but adds a more flared lateral forefoot for greater stability so she can go from baseline to net and back comfortably!
Flexion Fit® upper which provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit)—two layers of memory foam that line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
Traditional lace up closure for optimum fit.
The forefoot lateral propulsion design allows for responsiveness and control during intense play.
PGuard™ Toe Protector for enhanced toe durability.
Solyte® midsole material that's lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA® for enhanced cushioning and durability.
A midfoot Trusstic™ System provides improved torsional stability.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases while allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System®) linked, category-specific componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
The Asics Gel Solution is nothing less than a complete reinvention of the tennis shoe. Elite players will revel in the new Asics Gel Solution lightweight upper, the GEL Cushioning System in heel and forefoot, the elite level support of Flexion Fit, and the grip of the AHAR outsole.
You'll be like lightning across the court with the Gel-Solution Speed from ASICS!