Asics GEL-Sustain TR -
With lightweight construction and an in-your-face design, the ASICS Gel-Sustain™ TR boasts a fashion-forward design that's both stunning to the eyes and easy on the feet. This women's trainer features seamless construction on the breathable mesh upper; synthetic overlays provide added support. The padded collar and tongue offer additional comfort around the ankle, while the mesh lining and EVA insole ensure a healthy foot environment. Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. The ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole of the ASICS Gel-Sustain™ TR running shoe provides unparalleled durability and traction.
Lining and Layers:
- Comfy mesh lining and an EVA insole cushions and offers protection against impact.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Ultra flexible EVA midsole for cushioning.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- A light, supportive mesh upper with synthetic overlays for excellent durability.
- AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Traditional lacing closure with metallic eyelets.
ASICS® Gel Sustain TR - Women's The ASICS® GEL-Sustain Trail is an off-road trainer with greater cushioning and range of motion. The upper is lightweight and supportive, and the midsole is designed for flexibility. Rear- and forefoot ASICS® GEL attenuates shock at impact and toe-off and allows your foot to move through multiple planes for a smooth, natural transition through the gait cycle.
With a lightweight construction and in-your-face design, the GEL-Sustain™ TR training sneaker from ASICS® lets her maintain her rigorous workouts while looking good doing it!
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
AHAR+ (ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.