Asics GT-1000 -
Updated with more rearfoot GEL® cushioning and sleek new uppers, the women's ASICS GT-1000 2 road-running shoes deliver a great fit and light stability for day-to-day running performance.
Lining and Layers:
- Full-length Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Vertical flex groove in outsoles follows the line of progression throughout the gait cycle to enhance gait efficiency
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- SpEVA midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- In addition, stability system midfoot creates a pocket between midsole supports, enhancing shock absorption and controlling midsole deformation for efficiency
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Dual-density Solyte® lasting uses proprietary polymer material that's lighter than standard EVA and offers enhanced cushioning longevity
- Uppers are made of lightweight, flexible polyester mesh and synthetic textile to offer breathability and comfort
- Wicking polyester linings move excess moisture away from feet and dry fast
- High-performance blown rubber outsoles have abrasion-resistant material in the heels and forefoot material that cushions and increases traction and feel
- Breathable fabric lining.
- DuraSponge outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- Forefoot and hindfoot GEL® silicone-based cushioning inserts absorb excess shock in all directions for great stability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Full-length SpEVA® lasting and full-blown rubber outsoles provide mild to moderate overpronators an extra boost of comfort
- The latest in the GEL-1100 series.
- Trusstic System reduces sole weight while keeping shoe structural integrity
- Seamless design helps reduce chafing.
- ASICS GT-1000 2 women's road-running shoes proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
The ASICS GT-1000™ running shoe packs performance, fit and cushioning into one sleek package. This women's athletic shoe sports a synthetic and breathable mesh upper with rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning that absorbs shock and adds support. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy the stable ride provided by the DuoMax Support System; the vertical flex grooves of the Guidance Line enhance gait efficiency. The DuraSponge outsole lends traction and lasting durability in the ASICS GT-1000™ fitness shoe.
Become the latest park attraction, turning heads as you race by in the sleek and speedy GT-1000™ from ASICS®!
The latest in the GEL-1100™ series.
SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
Full-length Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
DuraSponge® outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.