Asics GT-2000 2 Shoe -
How often have you been disappointed by follow-up efforts, be it in the movies, from an author, or your honey's efforts in the kitchen (and no, our minds haven't reached the gutters, ahem, yet). The Asics Women's GT-2000 2 Running Shoe is a sequel that makes the original pale in comparison. This second-generation sweetheart keeps you running along the straight and narrow with a modernized midsole and zesty tripartite support system. Gender-specific gives your female foot the soft ride you want whether you're running in a charity 5K or a competitive 50K.
Open mesh upper gives your foot a breath of fresh air, and the ComforDry sockliner keeps your foot feeling dry while you pound out 4X100 sets at the local track. An antimicrobial treatment reduces the chances your shoes will clear a room, though your socks are another story. The Strobel last uses SpEVA 55 for a moderately mild underfoot feel and a boost of underfoot cushion. Female-centric design reduces the top layer on the FluidRide midsole so less stands between your foot and sweet softness.
The FluidRide misole balances your desire to shave ounces off your shoe weight without sacrificing footstrike padding. Rearfoot and forefoot gel pads diminish filling-rattling impact when your foot strikes the ground and permits movement in multiple planes as you transition from midfoot to toe-off. Dynamic DuoMax, Impact Guidance, and Guidance Trusstic systems join forces to give this shoe torsional rigidity without restricting your foot's natural motion through the gait cycle. By limiting the degree to which you overpronate, your gait gets a hit of efficiency so you're not wasting energy.
- FluidRide midsole technology provides the combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency, while providing mid foot structural integrity.
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- ComforDry sockliner for cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- DuraSponge® outsole for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- I.G.S® Impact Guidance System enhances natural gait.
- AHAR® ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber for durability.
- Neutral to over pronation stability.
- 10mm heel-forefoot drop
Place your feet into a little piece of heaven with the comfortable Asics GT-2000 2 Shoes! You can actually get a suportive good quality cute shoe!
Ready to go any distance, the ASICS Women's GT-2000 2, the second generation of the GT-2000 is lighter and more comfortable than ever! FluidRide midsole and full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting take its stable ride to the next level.