Asics GT-2000 Trail -
One of the industry's most popular stability shoes has been reequipped to take on the trails. The ASICS GT-2000™ Trail is suitable for on- and off-road running and it's lugged outsole provides plenty of traction.
Upper: P.H.F.™ (Personal Heel Fit) system features 2 layers of memory foam to line the heel collar and mold to the athlete's heel creating a personalized fit. Mesh upper with synthetic overlays. Textile lining.
Midsole: Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) design philosophy employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. Heel and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Removable, ComforDry™ sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment. DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density midsole system that is positioned to enhance support and stability. Solyte material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA that features enhanced cushioning and durability. Midfoot Trusstic System stabilizes the foot allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
21mm heel height, 11mm forefoot height.
Outsole: AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability. DuraSponge outsole uses a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot. Trail specific outsole tread pattern enhances traction during off-road runs.
*Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Midsole, sole, and cushioning are linked together by Impact Guidance System to provide the most natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Padded collar for fit and comfort
- Ankle collar molds to the foot thanks to dual-layer memory foam cushioning
Lining and Layers:
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning systems reduce shock
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning and resists the bacteria that causes odors
- Dynamic DuoMax support system in midsole features dual-density foam that's positioned to enhance support and stability; features lightweight Solyte compound that offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Durasponge blown rubber outsole offers enhances cushioning and light weight
- Wicking mesh upper with synthetic reinforcements
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Guidance Trusstic System reduced-weight outsole unit
Traction and Grip:
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in critical areas of the outsole prevents premature wear, and features lugged pattern for trail traction
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- US shipments only
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Your need for a stability shoe doesn't miraculously disappear when you leave the tarmac; if anything, you need the Asics Men's GT-2000 Trail Running Shoe more than ever. Packed with the same pronation-preventing Dynamic DuoMax midsole as the road version, this trail-runner's lugged outsole is ready to tackle rough, uneven terrain, but that excels on wet, smooth surfaces as well. Offering a snugger heel fit, a lower drop, and a more cushy ride than its predecessor, the GT 2170, the GT-2000 is ready to take you wherever your feet wish to wander.
Sierra Trading Post
Smaller in profile and lighter weight than predecessors, Asics' GT-2000 trail running shoes offer moderate cushioning and support with dashing good looks.