Asics GT-2160 - Your favorite running companion underwent a few updates and returns as the GT-2160. You can count on ASICS to maintain the stable, cushioned ride and excellent fit that you've come to expect. So what are you waiting for? Lace up and hit the streets!
- Dual-density Solyte 55 lasting utilizes 55 degree density of Solyte lasting material in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR ( ASICS High Abrasion Rubber ) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Space Trusstic System midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Solyte midsole is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- DuoMax dual-density midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- PHF ( Personalized Heel Fit ) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- A running shoe built for moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow fluidity of the foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Synthetic leather overlays supply durable support and help keep the foot securely in place.
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- I.G.S ( Impact Guidance System ) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Successor to the GT-2150, SKU#7590514.
- AHAR heel plug provides excellent durability in this high-wear area.
- ComforDry sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- 3M reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.