Asics GT-2170 - Get ready to crank up the miles in the latest version in the GT-2000 series. Fall for its enhanced fit, ride and reduced weight, while enjoying the reliable cushioning and stability you've come to expect.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Dual-density Solyte lasting design allows for different densities of Solyte material to be used in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. It's responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Update to the GT-2160, SKU# 7708871.
- ComforDry sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.