Asics GT-2000 Shoe -
Designed for mild to moderate overpronators, Asics GT-2000 running shoes offer GEL cushioning and DuoMax support with a lightweight mesh upper.
Lining and Layers:
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Double-layer memory foam in the collar creates a personalized and secure fit
- A lighter weight midsole compound
- Solyte midsole material is lighter than standard EVA or SpEVA for enhanced cushioning and durability
Support and Cushioning:
- ComfortDry Sockliner provides cushioning while keeping feet drier
- DuoMax Support System is a sport-specific dual-density midsole cushioning system
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System gives midfoot support and reduces the weight of the sole while maintaining structural integrity
- A breathable sneaker designed for neutral to severe overpronators with a synthethic and cool mesh upper
- Gore-Tex Upper water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions
- Made in Indonesia or Vietnam
- Linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Removable insole accommodates orthotics
- Rubber sole
- US shipments only
FEATURES of the Asics Men's GT-2000 Shoe.
The Asics GT-2000 Running Shoe for Men in Black/Brilliant Blue/Lime is engineered with premium features like Guidance Trusstic System and Dynamic DuoMax. Sure to delight mild to moderate overpronators over any distance.