Asics Favorite T-Shirt -
ASICS® Favorite Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Men's The ASICS® Favorite T-shirt is a perfect fit for your run. The combination of a lightweight microfiber knit mesh and strategically designed mesh panels creates ventilation that allows for ultimate comfort and breathability. Pair these with anti-odor technology and you’re set to stay fresh. Flatlock stitching prevents chafing and skin irritation, while permanent 50+UPF fabric and reflective elements provide extra safety during runs day or night. 100% polyester. Imported.
- Anti-odor fabrication repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Flatlock stitching reduces chafing and increases comfort.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Mesh construction increases cooling ventilation; antimicrobial treatment resists odors
- 100% polyester. Front % Back Panel: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Soft, lightweight fabric provides dries quickly and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable when you start to sweat
- Semi-fitted cut follows the contours of the body and leaves room for unfettered movement.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- ASICS Atomic Wash fabric provides a durable silhouette that retains its shape during sports and activities, wicks away moisture, and provides comfortable ventilation.
Weather and Wind:
- Flat seams reduce chafing; reflective logo
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- The semifitted ASICS Favorite T-shirt is not too tight and not too loose
Designed to keep you comfortable on hot runs in the sunshine with its performance fabric and UPF 50+ rating, the ASICS Favorite T-shirt also resists odors to ward off post-run stinkiness.
This top is sure to be a workout favorite thanks to its myriad technical properties!
ASICS Atomic Wash® fabric provides a durable silhouette that retains its shape during sports and activities, wicks away moisture, and provides comfortable ventilation.