Asics GEL-DS Trainer 17 -
A loaded favorite with premium features including the DuoMax support system and Propulsion Trussic system, Asics' GEL-DS Trainer 17 running shoe is back and ready to rock with a stable platform that helps correct mild underpronation and overpronation and a hefty underfoot cushion.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Clutch Collar System - An endoskelatal collar works together with the exoskelatal heel counter to create a personalized fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rearfoot forefoot Gel cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during heel impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- A running shoe built for the neutral to mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Light synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
Lining and Layers:
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Dual-density DuoMax midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Space Trusstic System mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Biomorphic Fit is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- DuraSponge forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Heel Clutching System is an exoskeletal heel counter, providing improved support and heel fit
- Highly breathable open mesh upper.
Traction and Grip:
- Wet Grip outsole is constructed of a mixture of organic and non-organic compounds, designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- US shipments only
- Update to the GEL-DS Trainer 16, SKU 7708437.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) helps slow pronation for an optimal gait
You'll be amazed how miles cease to matter when you sink your anxious soles into the light and supportive ride that the ASICS GEL-DS Trainer 17 is designed to deliver.