Asics GEL-Equation 6 -
The ASICS GEL-Equation 6 running shoe offers a sleek design intended for the neutral runner. This pre-laced women's athletic shoe sports a synthetic leather and open mesh upper with reflective detailing and a removable insole. For stability and comfort, the upper is stitched around the EVA board and directly attached to the midsole. ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability in the ASICS GEL-Equation 6 performance shoe.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
Support and Cushioning:
- A cushioned running shoe that's ideal for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- The cushioned sockliner can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System reduces overall weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
You + the GEL-Equation 6 from ASICS = a match made in running heaven.
The GEL-Equation 6 offers a new upper material, and a great cushioned inside for a new, comfortable fit. Also included are a removable sockliner, Readfoot Gel Cushioning System, and a new Trusstic System to retain to structural integrity of the shoe.