Asics GEL-Excel33 2 -
Adapt and respond with new speed and comfort in the ASICS GEL-Excel33™ 2 running shoe, which offers top-of-the-line technology and an exceptional fit. This women's athletic shoe features a breathable, synthetic and mesh upper to ensure a chafe-free fit and a lace-up design for lasting comfort; reflective details increase your exposure in low-light conditions. Multi-density construction aids re-supination at toe-off, with a softer SpEVA layer providing bouncy underfoot comfort atop a firmer and responsive Solyte base. Propulsion Trusstic and Guidance Line technology improve efficiency for a springy toe-off that craves fast-paced running. The Personalized Heel Fit (PHF) creates a customized heel fit; the ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial protection. Rearfoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort. The DuoMax Support System lends support and stability, while the Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait. Guidance Line™ vertical flex grooves in the outsole increase gait efficiency in the ASICS GEL-Excel33™ 2 running shoe.
- Ankle collar molds to the foot thanks to dual-layer memory foam cushioning
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- GEL cushioning pod in heel absorbs impact
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during heel impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning, absorbs moisture, and resists the bacteria that causes odors
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- SpEVA midsole improves energy return and resists compression set
- Full-length Solyte layer in lower midsole offers lightweight cushioning and a that eliminates need for forefoot get, saving weight
- Solyte midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Hi-rebound SpEVA foam in the upper layer of the midsole offers excellent bounceback for a springy feel
- Seamless construction means there are fewer seams to irritate your skin and weight is reduced
- New Heel Clutching system features a lightweight external heel counter that enhances fit and stability without irritation
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Mono sock tongue stays in place and offers a glove-like fit
Lining and Layers:
- PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
- Guidance Line groove in outsole guides your foot forward in an efficient manner
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- New mesh in upper is lighter and more flexible
- A neutral running shoe that is designed to enhance the foot's natural motion.
- US shipments only
- Best for neutral and underpronators
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- FluidAxis features deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot. It is designed to recognize, adapt and respond to a runner's load and positional change from impact to toe-off.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- FluidAxis technology allows a natural, biomechanically correct form through all phases of your stride; optimized for neutral runners
- Successor to the GEL-Excel33, SKU# 7881861.
- FluidAxis technology works with the foot to enable natural side-to-side rotation, creating a more responsive ride
For a run like you've never had before, slip on the Asics Women's GEL-Excel33 2 Running Shoe and step out the door. The first shoe to offer Asics' revolutionary new FluidAxis technology, it will change forever what you expect from your running shoes. Rather than attempting to manipulate or distort your stride, the FluidAxis approach is to decouple the outsole and midsole along the line of the subtalar joint directly under your ankle, allowing your foot to move naturally in two planes instead of just one (unlike most running shoes). As you move through your stride, the unique flex groove pattern works with your foot to offer efficient, natural load guidance without distortion. Now, add to this revolutionary design a helping of energy return from the SpEVA midsole and the springy Propulasion Trussic system under the arch, along with a new, improved upper fit. It all adds up to a shoe that is not only a technology freak's dream, but offers all runners, from traditionalists to minimalists, an incredibly natural-feeling ride.
Experience a ride like never before by stepping into the responsive GEL-Excel33™ 2 from ASICS®!
A neutral running shoe that is designed to enhance the foot's natural motion.
Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
FluidAxis™ features deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot. It is designed to recognize, adapt and respond to a runner's load and positional change from impact to toe-off.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
The Asics GEL-Excel 33 Running Shoe for Women is high on performance and ultra-low on weight. An innovative Propulsion Trusstic enhances natural foot movement, guarantying a cushioned and responsive ride that you’ll love.
Sierra Trading Post
Asics' GEL-Excel33 2 running shoes debut innovative FluidAxis technology, designed to work with each foot's natural side-to-side rotation and provide you with a more responsive ride. Plus, there's Rearfoot GEL cushion, a gait-improving Guidance Line vertical flex groove, and multi-density construction to aid re-supination at toe-off.