Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 8 -
Aussies may a fun-loving crew, but they take their athletics seriously. Similarly, the Asics Men's GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe―named after the famous race Down Under―may be loud and colorful, but it offers hard-core triathletes the features they need, like an upper designed for quick transitions from the bike to run leg, and a platform underfoot designed for quick transition from touchdown to toe-off. Asics shaved nearly an ounce off the Noosa this season, to enable you to fly down the course on your way to a new PR.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Hindfoot and forefoot GEL® silicone-based gel inserts absorb excess shock in all directions, delivering cushioning and stability
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Open mesh uppers are designed to maximize moisture management and offer plenty of breathability; synthetic overlays help provide lightweight support and stability
- DuoMax support system features dual-density foam that's positioned to enhance support and stability; features lightweight Solyte compound that offers enhanced cushioning and durability
- GEL cushioning pods absorb impact at the rear and forefoot as the foot rolls from heel to toe
- DuoMax Support System is a sport-specific dual-density midsole cushioning system
- Dynamic DuoMax System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Special design of the outsoles creates tension as the feet enter propulsion stage, making the transition from midstance to toe-off quick and efficient
- Optional elastic laces (included) enable an adaptive, snug fit that combines with enhanced heel and tongue grips to make transitions smooth, fast and easy
Lining and Layers:
- Vertical flex groove in rubber outsoles follows the line of progression throughout the gait cycle to enhance gait efficiency
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the progression line for improved gait efficiency
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Soft materials and limited stitching in the uppers allow you to comfortably wear the shoe without socks
- A racing flat especially constructed to fulfill the needs of triathletes.
- Lightweight polymer midsoles offer support and stability with enhanced control for stable, responsive performance through the entire gait cycle
- Lightweight, airy design optimizes drainage and breathability
- Open mesh upper and perforated sockliner offer breathability and ventilation for hot, sweaty feet
Traction and Grip:
- Wet Grip sole is made from a special blend of organic and inorganic compounds to offer reliable traction, even on wet surfaces
- Improved heel and tongue grips make it easy to get into the shoe quickly
- Outsoles on the ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 8 road-running shoes are optimized for traction in wet conditions
- Made in Viet Nam
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Successor to the GEL-Noosa 7, SKU# 7881825.
- Perforated insoles drain quickly
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Comes with standard laces that can be switched out for elastic laces (included) to speed up transitions
- Ideal for slight under-pronators through over-pronators with medium to normal arches
- Suits neutral gaits and slight overpronators
- US shipments only
The eye-catching ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 shoe combines triathlon-specific elements with go-fast GEL-DS Trainer tooling for optimal performance on race day. This men's athletic shoe sports an open mesh upper and perforated sockliner for enhanced ventilation. Optional speed laces allow for a quick transition from bike to run, while soft material and interior stitching in the upper construction allow the ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 racing shoe to be worn barefoot.
Sierra Trading Post
The ultimate in triathlon footwear, Asics' GEL-Noosa Tri 8 running shoes are lightweight and grippy for a variety of wet-and-dry surfaces, and offer technology to assist in the transition from biking to running.
The men's ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 8 road-running shoes are optimized for raceday performance, offering breathability, drainage and fast transitions to racers.
Make this race your best yet in the GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 from ASICS®!
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
Wet Grip® outsole is constructed of a mixture of organic and nonorganic compounds, designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.