Asics GT-2160 Running Shoes -
ASICS® updated their most popular running shoe and now it's back as the GT-2160™. Although they've upgraded the technology, they preserved the stable, cushioned ride and exceptional fit you've come to love. A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability. PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel. ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment. I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off. DuoMax® dual-density midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability. Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable. Rearfoot & Forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow fluidity of the foot throughout the gait cycle. Gender Specific Space Trusstic System™ recognizes the periodic changes in a women's arch shape and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system. Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency. DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
Note: This product comes NEW and in un-used condition, but, may not come in the original manufacturers packaging.
- Dual-density Solyte 55 lasting utilizes 55 degree density of Solyte lasting material in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- High-performance blown rubber outsole with abrasion-resistant material
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Moisture-managing cushioned footbed
- Synthetic leather overlays supply durable support and help keep the foot securely in place.
- Forefoot and rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- Made in Viet Nam or China
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) helps slow pronation for an optimal gait
- AHAR heel plug provides excellent durability in this high-wear area.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Designed for neutral to severe overpronators
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
Named the "Best Shoe" in Runner's World international editor's choice awards, Asics' GT-2160 packs a powerful punch with rock-steady stability features and plush GEL cushioning.