Asolo Reston Waterproof Hiking Boot -
The Asolo Reston Waterproof Hiking Boot is a new idea in light trekking. Fit and general comfort are the main features supported by lightness, controlled flexibility and waterproofness. These boots have a gender specific last for improved fit. The new sole innovations make this boot 30% lighter than a traditional hiking boot. The new outsole developed in conjunction with Vibram. The outsole has a low lateral profile and a design that focuses on the main impact points during take-off and landing. The Molded EVA midsole is made with new compounds which provide lightness and support. There is also a TPU insert between the outsole and midsole which offers support and foot control.
- Water-resistant suede leather uppers with high-tenacity polyester underlays deliver durable flexibility and support while remaining breathable
- Lightweight molded EVA midsoles provide cushioning comfort and shock absorption
- Gusseted scree tongues and padded ankle cuffs add protective comfort at ankles; rubber toe bumpers protect against impact and abrasion
Support and Cushioning:
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks offer torsional rigidity and support
- Waterproof, breathable membranes keep feet dry; wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- New heel shape designed to improve comfort
- Ergonomic gender specific last
- Natural shape anatomic footbed
- Asolo/Vibram natural shape EVA rubber sole
- Weight 15.7oz
- Gradual and controlled flexibility
Asolo Reston WP features new Asolo outsole developed in conjunction with Vibram. Dual-colored rubber outsole with a low lateral profile which reflects the new Natural Shape fit. Bold and harmonious outsole design focused on the main points of impact of the foot with the ground during take-off and landing. Molded eva midsole made with new compound's generation which exalt lightness, roundness and support.