Asolo Ray -
Whether you're scaling slightly steep red rock to access a viewing point, climbing up a scree field, or taking a short hike on lava rock terrain, let the Asolo Men's Ray Shoe be your companion.
- Water-resistant suede and polyester upper help shield your foot from puddles and light rain
Lining and Layers:
- Velveteen lining wicks moisture, allows your foot to breathe, and keeps you comfortable when you're on the go
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomic footbed ensures comfort and support while you hike up rocky terrain
Traction and Grip:
- Sticky Vibram rubber outsole maintains traction on steeper grades of rock
- Back pull-on tab makes it easy to slide your foot in
- Rubber toe cap offers protection against trail debris and small, loose rocks
The rugged protection and breathability of the Ray hiking shoe by Asolo® let's you escape to the great outdoors in total comfort.
Water-resistant leather and mesh upper.
Padded collar and tongue for added comfort and breathability.
Traditional lace-up system allows for a preferred fit.
Pull loop for easy on and off.
Soft synthetic lining provides excellent breathability to keep feet dry and warm.
Lite 2 insole offers lightweight support.
Durable Asolo-Vibram Tenèrè rubber outsole for excellent grip and traction.
FEATURES of the Asolo Men's Ray Shoe.
This low-profile hiker scores double points for a combination of style and no-nonsense construction for comfortable, light-and-fast hiking.