Asolo TPS 520 GV Backpacking Boots Wide - Asolo TPS 520 GTX Wide Hiking Boots have newly designed soles that reduce shock impact while enhancing stability and support. FEATURES: Full-grain leather uppers with seam-sealed GORE-TEXÆ linings provide waterproof protection from the elements. Gusseted tongues and padded ankle collars keep trail debris out, while Achilles notches prevent collars form digging into tendons on descents. Asoflex thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain. Triple Power Structure midsoles combine low-density polyurethane cyclinders in a high-density polyurethane midsole to increase propulsion and support. Vibram rubber outsoles provide dependable and durable traction on rough terrain.
- Triple Power Structure midsole absorbs shock and improves stability
- TPS high- and low-density polyurethane midsole incorporates three shock absorbers to improve comfort under areas of the foot that receive high impact during activity
- Exclusive midsole uses low density polyurethane surrounded by high density polyurethane for shock absorbtion and durability
Support and Cushioning:
- Anatomic, antibacterial footbed adds support and reduces odors
- Asoflex plate provides twisting resistance for ankle support
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex® lined seam sealed upper
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry while preventing interior moisture buildup
Traction and Grip:
- Co-partnered Vibram outsole with Aso brake, designed for confident downhill traction
- Rugged TPS Vibram rubber outsole has a strong, versatile grip
- Heavy-duty upper is made from smooth-out full-grain leather
- Avg. Wt. 3lbs, 12oz.
- Asoflex shank provides underfoot protection and stability
- Wide version
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Need durability? Ankle support? We recommend you take a close look at the Asolo TPS 520 GV Hiking Boots. Ideal for trekking with a heavy pack over uneven ground.
Country of Origin: Imported
The Asolo TPS 520 GTX combines a durable and supportive full grain leather upper with an exclusive chassis developed with Vibram, offering a dual density polyurethane midsole for long term cushion. Gore-Tex® lined and seam sealed for all weather, all conditions hiking.