Astral Buoyancy Brewer Water Shoe -
The Astral Bouyancy Brewer Water Shoe is new kind of water shoe. It was built with kayakers in mind, but it's great for all kinds of water activities. This shoe combines technical performance with classic styling making it a shoe that can go from river to town for lunch and back again. The shoe's upper is built with the same material Astral uses for lifevests including Codura® and AirMesh fabrics, making these shoes durable and fast-drying. In unpredictable rocky terrain these shoes provide great stability due to the use of the Natural Balance midsole which cradles your foot. The sole is made with Stealth® rubber which has unsurpassed traction on wet surfaces and slippery rocks. This awesome shoe performs exceptionally well in extreme places, while also being great for work and just walking around.
- Durable Cordura® nylon uppers withstand frequent use on paddling trips
- Lightweight, Minimalist Construction
- Midsoles securely cradle your feet, providing stable navigation through uneven terrain
- Natural Balance Midsole (zero drop)
- Breathable mesh on the tongues and at the tops of the toes helps keep your cool
- Breathable Airmesh vamp & tongue
Traction and Grip:
- Astral Brewer Water Shoes have sticky Stealth® rubber outsoles that provide good traction on wet rocks
- Average Wt. 214 grams
- Alternate lace color provided
- Drainage holes at the front, sides and back allow water and silt to drain out
REI (2013) (closeout)
Technical performance and classic style are blended perfectly to bring you the Astral Brewer Water Shoes for whitewater kayaking and other watersports.