Asus MX239H 23" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor 1920x1080 Resolution 16:9 Aspect Ratio 250cd/m2 Brightness 5ms Response Time 178deg View Angle -
The Asus MX239H 23" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor is an HD quality monitor with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:9. This monitor has a nearly edge-to-edge glass display with a 0.8mm bezel and a thickness of just 14.5mm at its thinnest point. With a reduced form factor and dual HDMI ports, one D-Sub port and two audio inputs you can easily integrate this monitor into a current desktop setup.
The MX239H features IPS, or In-Plane Switching technology, for consistent and accurate color reproduction throughout its 178deg. horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Video plays smoothly with an enhanced 5ms response time. Adding to the enhanced display qualities, two 3-watt speakers complete the multimedia experience.
- QuickFit Virtual Scale for true what you see is what you get: Asus includes its exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale feature with the MX239H, allowing you to preview photos and documents on-screen in their actual size prior to printing
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower: ASUS MX239H delivers outstanding images and stunning graphics that deserve superior sound to complete multimedia experiences whether watching movies, gaming, or listening to music
- The latest IPS technology with 178deg. wide-view angles: Designo MX239H features a 16:9 aspect ratio LED-backlit AH-IPS A+ panel with a 178deg. wide-view angle that minimizes color shift on both horizontal and vertical planes to ensure quality visuals from almost any direction
- Greater and smoother output with bigger speakers: Considering its slender form factor, adding powerful audio to MX239H presented a challenge. Nonetheless, the display features up to 32mm diameter speakers for greater and smoother sound impact with better bass performance
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio for lifelike visuals: With ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 and 250cd/m2 brightness, MX239H augments display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlighting luminance to achieve the deepest blacks and brightest whites for truly lifelike visuals