Asus VS229H-P 21.5" Full HD LED Monitor 250 cd/m2 Brightness 1920x1080 Resolution 50000000:1 Contrast Ratio -
The Asus VS229H-P Full HD LED Monitor is a budget-friendly display with a number of features going for it. First, the monitor boasts an embedded wide-viewing-angle IPS panel with a 50,000,000:1 contrast ratio. This means that no matter which way or from what angle you view the screen, you'll see the true image; no color shift will be detected anywhere on the display. Additionally, the impressive contrast ratio produces life-like images with dark blacks and bright whites.
The VS229H-P also sports an HDMI connection for full transfer of the 1080p HD resolution to your HDTV. Other highlights include an aspect control function for choosing your desired viewing area, Splendid Video Intelligence for optimizing everything from color to brightness to video modes all via hotkey. Of course, the monitor also features an attractive display and convenience features like a VESA Wall Mount, a 25 degree tilting angle and a Kensington Security Lock, among others.
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO2 emission
- 37.2 kWh electricity saving
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD
- 25 degree (forward 5 degrees, backwards 20 degrees) Tilting Angle
- 178 degree Ultra Wide Viewing Angle: VS229H adopts 178 degree (H)/178 degree (V) ultra wide viewing angle IPS panel that eliminates color shift on your screen no matter where and how you look at it
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100 mm)
- Superior Image Quality Meets Classic Elegant Design: Delicate touches make a monitor truly great, VS229H Full HD LED monitor, embedded the wide-viewing-angle IPS panel with 50,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Easily detachable base for wall mount
- KENSINGTON Security Lock
- 23.6 kg reduction in CO2 emissions, equivalent to: 1.9 trees planted