Asus Zenbook 13.3" WQHD Touchscreen Ultrabook Computer Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz 256GB SSD 8GB RAM Windows 8 64-Bit Blue -
Creating the perfect Ultrabook means striking a perfect balance between form and function. The Asus Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T has a strikingly gorgeous design refined with crystalline glass and classic hairline metallic finish that's just 15.5mm thick. Lift the lid and inside is a vibrant 13.3" WQHD display that brings images to life and makes everything from browsing the web to working with documents an absolute pleasure. Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T is the Ultrabook you'll want with you, wherever you go.
Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T is wonderfully tactile, but that goes well beyond just the feel of its sleek, smooth and durable glass design. Windows 8 Home Premium is designed with touch in mind and a dedicated Asus Human Computer Interface team help make it even more intuitive to use with features like a responsive multi-touch display and a large touch pad with multi-touch support. The backlit keyboard with automatic brightness control also means you'll always have a clear view of the keys, so you can stay productive, even in complete darkness. So whichever way you like to work, Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T has you covered.
The Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T features Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz processor. Solid-state storage means applications launch in double-quick time and together with Super Hybrid Engine II technology, boosts battery life and standby time to stretch out the time between recharges. Two USB 3.0 ports support the latest high-speed storage and recharge mobile devices in double-quick time, while sophisticated thermal management means Zenbook UX301LA-DH51T never loses its cool.
- SonicMaster revamps notebook audio, balancing sound, noise reduction, volume and dynamic range to eliminate distortion and boost performance. The superior resonance chamber design and materials used culminate in delivering sound system-like audio quality never before heard on a notebook
- Devices even recharge faster with 900mA charging; while USB 3.0 incorporates some environmentally-friendly features that save energy - it puts devices in idle or shuts them down when not in use
- Asus' specialist Golden Ear team worked together with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower to deliver the exclusive SonicMaster Technology - a combination of advanced hardware and software designed to deliver an immersive audio experience
- Asus Power4Gear automatically adjusts fan speeds for quiet computing and prolonged battery life
- HDMI 1.4 allows for a 100 Mb/s Ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices; as well as an Audio Return Channel, 3D Over HDMI
- Asus notebooks are the first to feature USB 3.0. It delivers transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps, or up to 10 times that of current USB2.0 standards. This allows for faster transfers of large files like HD movies
- HDMI 1.4 increases the maximum resolution to 4K x 2K (3840x2160p at 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz and 4096x2160p at 24 Hz, which is a resolution used in digital theaters)
- A secure and convenient alternative to password logins, the ASUS SmartLogon facial recognition feature will learn how to recognize you in varying light conditions, even in instances when you are wearing headgear
- Super Hybrid Engine II incorporates elements of its SHE predecessor and builds on the vitals of better battery performance. Instant on allows notebooks to resume in under 2 seconds and stay in standby for up to 15 days
- Windows 8 Home Premium is smooth, intuitive and designed to let you do what you want, the way you want. Put what matters most right on your Start screen and get instant access to your people, apps, sites and more, so you can spend less time searching and more time doing