AT Paddles AT2 Flexi Carbon Paddle Bent Shaft -
Look to the AT Paddles AT2 Flexi Carbon Bent Shaft Paddle to quench your thirst for paddle that gives you the natural feel of wood with the power and durability of carbon. Thanks to the shaft's unique carbon and fiberglass braided construction, the Flexi is able to simulate the soft feel and natural flex of a wooden shaft while you work on your whitewater freestyle skills.
- Shaft features carbon and fiberglass braided construction that mimics the soft feel and natural flex of a wooden shaft and reduces stress to your joints (the Flexi is AT Paddles' most flexible paddle within the F-Core Series)
- Dynell trim on blade edges won't wear down over time
Traction and Grip:
- Full Control Grip (FCG) design matches the contours of your hands to allow more power and control while reducing arm fatigue
- Shaft design bends on two planes to align the bones of your forearms and wrists for less strain while you paddle
- Blades consists of a smooth, streamlined urethane core that adds more energy in your stokes and braces, minimizes flutter, and lets you paddle longer without tiring