Atc Shenandoah National Park Map - This guide is one in a series covering the entire Appalachian Trail (AT) from Maine to Georgia. Seventh in the series, this guide provides information on 107.4 miles of the AT and more than 500 miles of side trails. Of the total AT mileage, 101 miles are within Shenandoah National Park. Comes with three detached maps that detail the districts of Shenandoah National Park: north, south, and central. Essential gear for thru-hikers.
- Maps are GPS compatible, water resistant, tear resistant, and double-sided
- Maps include topographical contours and elevation profiles
- Both general and detailed information is provided for each section within the park; the detailed information is provided for on-trail use by hikers, while the general information includes a brief description of the overall route and notes trail features
- Guidebook measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 3/4 inch; 368 pages; soft cover; 12th edition (1999)
- Guidebook alone weighs 9.6 ounces; guidebook with maps weighs 1 pound