Atlas 1035 Snowshoe - Explore the winterscape at your own pace and on any terrain with the 1035 Snowshoe by Atlas™.
A part of the Atlas Snowshoe 10 Series.
The key to an efficient, natural stride, the V-Frames create v-shaped tracks straight in deep snow while the tapered tail pulls less snow with each step, ultimately saving energy. The turned-up tail of the V-Frame also rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
Features Spring-Loaded™ Suspensions (SLS) that allows natural articulation of the foot and deeper crampon penetration for extreme comfort and control.
Wrapp Swift binding blends technical fit by providing incredible comfort and ease of use with the positive toe locator, protective EVA padding and straps that cinch and release easily.
Heel Lift Bar prevents calf muscle fatigue and won't allow your foot from matching the slope angle, which decreases traction.
Nytex decking remains durable and flexible in the cold.
All-Trac™ Toe Crampons provide traction in every direction. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for assured hiking.
Traverse Trac™ Rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat with its sharp side ridges, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm sidehill terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ Swift bindings cradle your feet with easy-to-cinch straps, warm EVA padding and a technical, comfortable fit
- Durable frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum to create a stiff yet lightweight chassis
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to create a springy platform beneath your feet that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
Traction and Grip:
- Steel instep crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel cleats provide superior downhill traction and parallel side rails secure grip during traverses
- Heel-lift bar provides relief for tired calf muscles on steep ascents while matching slope angle for better traction
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and to facilitate an easy, natural stride
- Atlas 1035 snowshoes' recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Discover winter in the mountains with the rugged, Atlas 10 Series and Spring-Loaded Suspension. When the terrain gets more demanding, the 10 Series delivers with a climbing bar to ease calf strain and SLS for classic Atlas maneuverability and articulation. The addition of the new Wrapp Swift binding blends technical fit with the comfort and ease of use provided by a positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze. The tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon and Traverse Trac rails add sidehill control and confident strides. With dedicated men’s geometry for the proprietary Atlas 6061 aluminum V-frame, you’ll feel content hiking all day long.
• Spring-Loaded Suspension.
• V Frame.
• Heel Lift Bar.
• Nytex Decking.
• Wrapp Swift Binding.
• All-Trac Toe Crampon.
• Traverse Trac Rails.
• Model: 1030.
• Size: 35 in.
• Surface Area: 270 sq in.
• Weight/PR: 5.12 lbs.
• Load: 180-300+
• *Image is 1025*
The Atlas 1035 snowshoes provide aggressive traction and do a stellar job absorbing impact, so when winter comes, you can take to the trails without a second thought.