Atlas 10 Series -
Discover winter in the mountains with the rugged Atlas 10 Series snowshoes. When the terrain gets more demanding, the 10 Series delivers high performance with a climbing bar to ease calf strain and Spring-Loaded Suspension for classic Atlas maneuverability and articulation. The addition of the new Wrapp Swift binding blends technical fit with the comfort and ease of use provided by a positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze. The tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon and Traverse Trac rails add side-hill control and allow confident strides. With dedicated men’s geometry for the proprietary Atlas 6061 aluminum V-frame, you can venture into the mountains with confidence.
- Built on the renowned fit and arch support of the Wrapp™ platform, the Wrapp™ Swift binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze.
- The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including Atlas' new Youth Series.
- Atlas' sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy.
- The sharp ridges of our side rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm sidehill terrain.
Weather and Wind:
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
Traction and Grip:
- SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- The time-tested geometry of Atlas' All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain.
- A single pull on the binding handle snugs the Uniloop strap around instep, toe and heel, and you'll be ready to go
- An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation.
- The Atlas renowned maneuverabilty provided by their Spring-Loaded Suspension.
- Heel lift bar makes ascents much easier
- The tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon and Traverse Trac rails add sidehill control and confident strides.
The Atlas 10 Series Snowshoe makes winter hiking a breeze, because exploration shouldn't stop when trails are blanketed with snow. The 1030 is the snowshoe of choice for hikers who want to stay active all winter long. Comfortable to walk on designed with a dedicated men's frame geometry, the 1030 floats over soft snow and hikes confidently on firm slopes with Traverse Trac rails. Spring-Loaded Suspension moves freely with your foot's natural articulation, and the addition of a climbing bar helps eliminate calf strain while hiking uphill. The padded Wrapp Swift binding adds an extra layer of warmth to the instep of the foot, and provides a technical fit while still being easy to use thanks to the positive toe locator. Binding straps that cinch and release like a breeze allow you to spend time enjoying the day instead of fiddling with your gear.
Technically you're walking on water.
Lace up the snow boots and slip your feet into the Atlas 10 Series Snowshoes, because the fact that the landscape is blanketed in snow is no excuse to stay inside. With the ergonomically-shaped, comfortable, and easy-to-use Wrapp Swift binding system and added EVA padding, the new and improved Atlas 10 model is more comfortable than ever and still offers users the simple easy-on and -off convenience.
Berg's Ski Shop
From beginners to outdoor veterans, the 10 series snowshoe is a great all-around snowshoe for avid hikers. Spring-Loaded Suspension provides the classic Atlas maneuverability and underfoot ease, while allowing the deeper penetration of the All-Trac toe crampon. Tempered steel Traverse Trac rails add side-hill control to the heel cleats' traction. Forget about binding hassles with the easy webbing of the Wrapp Plus binding, and walk comfortably as the padded foam instep evenly spreads the holding power over the whole foot to eliminate pressure points. With the geometry of our proprietary 6061 aluminum V-frame, you'll feel content hiking all day long.
Oregon Mountain Community
A winter walk has never been so simple. The Atlas 10 Series snowshoes feature the new Wrapp Comfort binding for the ultimate in comfort and ease of use.