Atlas 925 Snowshoe - Traverse any snow trail with ease when you take it on with the 925 Snowshoe by Atlas®.
Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum.
Turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy.
Sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride.
Flexible Nytex™ decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
Tri-Cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step.
Wrapp™ Trail bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions.
Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
Free-Rotating™ Suspension cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement.
Atlas suspension platforms Spring-Loaded™ Suspension and Free-Rotating™ Suspension, suspend your foot so it can move freely, absorbing impact and letting your foot flex naturally side-to-side on traverses and uneven terrain enhancing traction.
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ Trail bindings use a continuous webbing design that tightens snugly with a single pull; bindings also cradle feet and arches for a secure, comfortable fit
- Aluminum V-frame produces an efficient, natural stride
- Durable frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum to create a stiff yet lightweight chassis
Weather and Wind:
- V-shape tracks straight in deep snow
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- Tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- Increased rotation of the snowshoe lets the nose float easily over new snow
- The result of the design is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural rotation
Traction and Grip:
- Tri-cleat of tempered steel provides traction under the heel in any direction
- Steel toe crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- Free-Rotating Suspension allows the foot to rest naturally while the deck conforms to the terrain
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension lets the binding rotate much farther forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- Integrated forward limiter prevents over-rotation of the snowshoe and painful shin-bang
- Turned-up tail rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and facilitate an easy, natural stride
- One pull on the binding handle snugs the entire binding around your instep, toe and heel
- Recommended load specification for the Atlas 925 snowshoes includes weight of hiker with gear
The Atlas 925 snowshoes provide good traction and flotation across rolling terrain and groomed trails, making them great for beginning and experienced snowshoers alike.
A new era in Atlas suspension! The 9 Series FRS snowshoe uses our patent-pending Free-Rotating Suspension (FRS) for natural articulation of the foot over uneven and sidehill terrain with minimal resistance – providing the most comfortable, forgiving stride. FRS flexes the 6061 aluminum proprietary V-Frame with each step, giving the toe traction deeper purchase. The flexible Wrapp bindings tighten easily and cradle the foot securely. Even in the dead cold of winter, the Nytex decking is both flexible and durable. Whether you’re new to snowshoeing or looking for Atlas technology at a great value, the new 9 Series FRS is built to explore winter’s rolling terrain.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Increased natural articulation, greater freedom of movement, the new Atlas 9 series makes the outdoors more accessible to anyone who decides to put them on.