Atlas Run Snowshoe -
Winter athletes will love the updated Atlas Run snowshoe for both training and competition. The LightSpeed bindings provide precise foot placement on slippery and technical winter trails, while shaving crucial weight. The durable, lightweight Speed V-Frame shape allows for a runner's all-out stride with maximum flotation while the V-tail tracks straight on deep snow. Spring-Loaded Suspension allows for natural articulation of the joints for an uncompromiused running stride, powerful energy return and superior manueverability for technical snowshoeing terrain.
- The lightweight 7075 aluminum speed V-frame is designed to accommodate a runner's all-out stride
- The Run LightSpeed bindings provide precise foot placements while keeping overall weight down
Weather and Wind:
- Durable Nytex decking stands up to tough trails and efficiently sheds snow
Traction and Grip:
- Aluminum Twin-Trac Toe Crampons and Heel Cleats provide secure traction on icy terrain
- Spring-Loaded Suspension provides high-energy returns and excellent maneuverability
- The Run Snowshoes weigh in at just over a pound each, so you hardly even notice you're wearing them
- Secure and lightweight LightSpeed Binding
All-new Atlas Run snowshoe features totally new LightSpeed Binding for precise foot placement while shaving crucial weight. Spring-Loaded™ Suspension flexes the new, ultra-light Speed V-Frame for powerful energy return, natural articulation, and an uncompromised running stride. The Run’s lightweight aluminum Twin-Trac™ crampons offer traction on the iciest terrain.
• Size: 22in.
• Surface Area: 134 Sq in.
• Weight: 2.16 lbs.
• Load: 1 size fits all (Best up to 220 lbs in softer snow)
Backcountry.com (Fall 2013)
For some people, running is like drug: they need their daily endorphin fix like the air they breath. If this sounds like you, don't let winter snowstorms get in the way of your daily runs ever again. Strap on a pair of Atlas Run Snowshoes and hit the trail. Weighing in at just over a pound each, these snowshoes are shaped to accommodate a runner's all-out stride while the spring-loaded suspension allows for natural articulation of the joints.