Atlona 1x8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (HDMI 1.3) with 3D Support Black -
The Atlona AT-HD-V18 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (HDMI 1.3) with 3D Support (1x8) is a professional 1 input and 4 output splitter for duplicating a HDMI signal across 4 outputs. Supporting Deep Color video up to 12bit, it allows transmission of video resolutions of up to WUXGA or 1080p at (24/50/60 Hz). Using an HDMI cable, the distribution amplifier can transmit 1080p signals up to 50' (15 m) without loss of signal strength. It also supports a DVI source and display when used with a HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
Offering support for Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission with 32-192 kHz Fs sample rates, the HDMI Distribution Amplifier (V1.3) supports high definition audio-Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD audio formats. Utilizing a HDCP key set, it enables independent control over both outputs when connected to an HDMI display. Featuring EDID functionality, the distribution amplifier avoids compatibility issues with connected displays. In addition, it is compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI 1.0 standards and also supports 3D video content.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports High Definition audio-Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source's EDID and record it in the unit
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate)
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15m (50ft) without degradation
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p at (24/60)Hz 1920 x 1200
- Splits a HDMI source up to eight outputs simultaneously, without signal loss
- HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display
- 3D Capable