Atlona 6' VGA with Stereo Audio Cable Male to Male -
The Atlona Technologies 6' VGA with Stereo Audio high-resolution cable is a perfect solution for those who want to get the best possible picture quality out any equipment with VGA (HD15) interfaces. Cable is capable of transmitting either Computer or HDTV resolutions ( up to 2Kx2K 2048x2048 or 1080p ). The Audio Wire is embedded under the same jacket which allows user to run one cable which will support both video and audio.
Atlona VGA cables were designed to transmit the very high resolution video over long distances. It is made of high-purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is CL2 Certified for professional in-wall applications.
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC)
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 10mm PVC jacket CL2 certified
- PC or MAC Compatible ( max. resolution 2Kx2K 2048x2048 or most common WUXGA 1920x1200)
- 2M ( 6FT ) VGA with Stereo Audio ( male to male ) cable