Atlona Composite Video & Stereo Audio to HDMI Video Format Converter / Scaler -
The Atlona Composite Video & Stereo Audio to HDMI Video Format Converter / Scaler is designed to convert and scale a composite video (BNC) signal from a DVD, VCR, or camcorder to an HD display. It accepts input up to 1080p and up to UXGA resolutions and provides output that matches the native resolution of the connected display. Locking BNC connectors ensure a secure and reliable connection.
Stereo audio signals are embedded into the video signal for transmission of output via a single HDMI cable. A plug-n-play setup ensures that the Video Format Converter / Scaler does not require additional software for operation. An on-screen display allows you make changes to the output resolution of signals. In addition, you can select the output for PC or HDTV display.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC conversion
- Selectable output for PC or HDTV display
- Compatible with input resolutions up to 1080p and UXGA
- Plug-n-play operation with no software requirement
- Embeds stereo audio into the video signal for transmission of output via a single HDMI cable
- Converts composite video signals with stereo audio for display on a high-definition display
- On-screen controls for changing output resolution of signals
- Locking BNC connectors for a secure and reliable connection
- Provides output which matches the native resolution of the connected display