Atlona VGA/Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender with Loop-Out -
The Atlona VGA / Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender (Receiver Unit) transmits VGA/stereo audio signals over a CAT5 cable and supports resolutions of up to 1600x1200 at 85Hz. It offers a transmission range of up to 1000' (300m) and supports analog stereo audio.
The CAT5 Extender is required to be used in pair with a sender unit (AT-2VGA300SL/AT-4VGA300SL) and offers built-in equalization/gain adjustment. Additionally, the extender is equipped with 1 CAT5 RJ45 output for daisy chained functionality. Eliminating the need for bulky VGA cables, the VGA / Stereo Audio CAT5 Extender can be used for applications such as airports, train & bus stations, window displays, trade shows and exhibitions.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports analog stereo audio
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 at 85Hz
- Extends VGA and stereo audio over one UTP CAT5 cable
- Built in equalization and gain adjustment
- Can be daisy chained to another AT-VGA300RL receiver to extended working range over 300 meters and multiple displays
- Long range transmission up to 1000ft (300m)
- Application for airports, train & bus stations, window display, trades shows and exhibitions
- 1 x CAT5 RJ45 output for daisy chained function
- Needs to be used in pair with AT-2VGA300SL or AT-4VGA300SL ( sender units )