ATN Mars4x-4 4x Night Vision Weapon Riflescope 64-72 lp/mm Resolution F1.5 108mm Lens System 10m-infinity Focus Range Red/Amber Mil-Dot Reticle -
The ATN Mars4x-4 4x Night Vision Weapon Riflescope was inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection. Scientifically advanced materials and components were assembled into this battle-ready sighting system that is well suited for tactical and sporting maneuvers. This Mars scope features a 4x magnification for precise long range shooting as well as a reasonably wide field of view for quick target acquisition at close range. The mechanics of this optical sight are well thought out and built to exacting tolerances; focusing the scope is facilitated by turning the top mounted knob and comfortable target turrets engage precise 1/4 MOA windage & elevation correction.
There are many different variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device, among them the object's size, the level of details being sought from the object and the conditions of observation. Night vision devices detect much further under a full moon and clear skies than they will under a new moon and cloudy skies. Many different formulas are used to determine the statistic of maximum viewing range and this varies by manufacturer, so ultimately the generation of the intensifier tube is much more relevant than any quoted statistic when determining the maximum viewing range.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and submersible to 66 feet for 1 hour
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Superior quality Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- Tactical digital remote control